:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote:That district nurse picture shows one person with food in a room. It doesn't even show a gathering, least of all one with wives and interior designers present.

As I understand it, it wouldn't be a problem if people popped in and served themselves and went off to eat it.[/quote

Whatever, she didn't make the fucking rules. What is wrong with these fuckwit Johnson apologists? Can they really can't spot the difference?
Of course they can. It's their voter base that can't.
Oboogie, Spoonman, Tubby Isaacs and 1 others liked this
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:22 pm

What if I suggested he might be lying - about not being fined.
That would leak out. I think it's more likely he's roped a Learned Friend who's somehow held it up till the local elections are out of the way. Does that parking ticket guy do Covid fines as well?
kreuzberger wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:45 pm Am I no parking ticket guy (I think his speciality is speeders if we are thinking about the same bloke, but, if Sasha contests an FPN, then he has not technically been fined yet and until after May 5th.
That's the guy I meant, you're right it's speeding tickets.

This sounds like a reasonable explanation, on reflection. Loophole. I recall a while ago there was a story about how Johnson was going to argue something about it being his home/garden. Seems to have been true.

By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:12 pm Fuck me. Is this genuine?
Yes.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/ ... mer-probe/

Incidentally, the paper linked above has a reader's poll in which 78% of 1925 respondents said that Durham Police should re-investigate Starmer.
Voters in a Wakefield vox pop now armed with the benefit of experience, sound like Londoners in 2016. Not just repelled by Johnson’s absence of integrity but becoming clear to them that he’s anything but a doer.
No respondent mentioned ‘he got Brexit done,’ as a defence.
Arrowhead liked this
As others have said, he's got loads of great plans, ready to go any minute now, just give him a chance to launch his plans.

And they either never materialise, or are shonky and get pulled apart in moments. Good that people are getting wise to him.
davidjay liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]