:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Youngian
Arrowhead wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:48 am Lord Frost has just publicly rubbished Mordaunt, more or less calling her a lightweight who he requested be removed from his negotiating team: "I am surprised at where she is in this leadership race. She was my deputy. She wasn't fully accountable or visible. I had to ask the PM to move her on".

Looks like most of the loon tendency are coalescing behind Truss now.
Truss or any candidate considered too lightweight for Frost will do (Hell’s teeth!).
Not only has Le Penny been dissing Dad’s Army but members suspect she shops around the corner.
Attachments
87282FD3-1135-4752-A04B-9FEE8BD18ED9.jpeg
87282FD3-1135-4752-A04B-9FEE8BD18ED9.jpeg (578.78 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
Arrowhead, Oboogie liked this
By Crabcakes
For some reason, the headbangers think Mordaunt is going to suddenly dash back into the EU while instigating mandatory sex changes. Or rather, that’s the line they’re being fed because people who live elsewhere who own newspapers and/or lots and lots of money are slightly concerned they may have less influence over her than they would have a Sunak or Truss.

And that’s the real state of the Conservative Party - actively choosing the worst candidate to ensure they are the most malleable.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:01 pm Apparently those labels stuck on toilet doors have been there for a while. Badenoch's team didn't put them up.

I apologize for being unfair to this crank candidate.
Yeah, but gendered plurals on single cubicles:

Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Watchman
Arrowhead wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:05 am Is there a word or phrase to describe something you find simultaneously horrifying AND hilarious? Because that’s pretty much where I am with this contest now.
I’m sure Schrödinger has something in his back pocket
Arrowhead liked this
By Oboogie
davidjay wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:07 pm Badenoch 49
Braverman 27 - eliminated
Mordaunt 83
Sunak 101
Truss 64
Tugendhat 32
Prediction - stupid because I will have to eat it shortly.

Braverman's votes go to Mordaunt.
Tugendhat's go to Sunak.
Badenoch's votes presumably go to either Truss or Mordaunt, either way Mordaunt wins with MPs and she's favourite with the grassroots too.
By Bones McCoy
Relatively sane commentor at ConHome grows tired of the same old bullcrap.
The fact that so many of the comments are related to the trans debate just shows how obsessed certain people in our party are about it.
Do you think that the majority of voters think this issue is extremely pressing?
No! Also the majority of younger voters, who our party needs to attract if we are to survive, support trans and LGBT rights...

If you have voted for the Conservative Party, purely for one policy: Women only spaces, then you were never a Conservative in the first place.
Labour, Lib Dems, Greens, Plaid Cymru, SNP etc support trans rights so if you don't want Penny Mordaunt to be PM because of her views on transmen and transwomen, who exactly are you going to vote for as the major parties are pretty much united on this issue.
Arrowhead liked this
By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:24 pm And a return to normal service:
Does any one know if any of the other candidates have been covering up that they can speak French, or any other foreign language?
We need to know if we are to make an informed decision.
Is that quote from ConHome, Bones? Can't be serious, surely?
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:47 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:24 pm And a return to normal service:
Does any one know if any of the other candidates have been covering up that they can speak French, or any other foreign language?
We need to know if we are to make an informed decision.
Is that quote from ConHome, Bones? Can't be serious, surely?
Yes, ConHome is currently flying over the Cuckoo's Nest.

Another grassroots opinion.
No more of this "levelling up" nonsense, no more pandering to Red Wall voters
By Bones McCoy
More ConHome bullshit
THE near death experience with Covid - and unknown long term effects mixed in with triple vaccinations also with unknown long term effects - probably explains his demise. For someone who has always believed in his luck, nearly dying must have knocked his confidence for six. However, his hero - Churchill - made several comebacks so not sure if he would want to be an elder statesman... ironically, if we were still in the EU he would probably ended up doing something "important" over there - even Neil Kinnock and family managed to rack up millions making a lot of noise. He would make a fabulous leader of the LibDems but they hate his guts.

The dream team would be Nigel Farage as PM and George Osbourne back as chancellor... maybe in a parallel universe.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]