:sunglasses: 32 % :pray: 16 % :laughing: 36 % :cry: 12 % :🤗 4 %
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 6:13 pm Maybe. But the thing about dropping a fresh turd in a lake is that it’d hardly get noticed, unless the protester deliberately had a humungous egg, cabbage, prawn and bean vindaloo the night before in order to be able to produce a turd of sufficient magnitude. Otherwise, you could crap in the lake, but you’d need to tell people what you’d done, or it’d get missed. And if you need to that, you might as well just lie about crapping in the lake instead of actually having to do it.
There is a video online.
It would be irresponsible if I were to share it.
Not to mention puerile.

https://x.com/search?q=shit%20in%20lake&src=typed_query
By Watchman
If this gambling business becomes a criminal case, is Tetchy verging into perverting the course of justice territory with his refusal to come clean
By slilley
Watchman wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 7:52 pm If this gambling business becomes a criminal case, is Tetchy verging into perverting the course of justice territory with his refusal to come clean
It is one thing not to say if he did in a media interview, but the Police would need to look at what he did if anything to cover up people finding out he had told person X or Y the date in advance. Then you would be going down that road of perverting the course of justice.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]