:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 37.5 % :cry: 12.5 % :🤗 4.2 %
By Crabcakes
His QT performance last night may have notched the needle down a little further - you’d have to be monumentally determined to not join the dots and see that when he was talking about ‘financial penalties’ for teenagers not doing national service, what he was actually doing was signalling that the ‘right’ sort of people had nothing to fear. If you can pay the fine, you need not do the time, and it’ll only be the plebs being sent off to be shot at or forced to clean grandma’s care home for free.

I was happy with a Labour win, but the longer this campaign goes on the more I’m hoping for an absolute wipe-out and in particular for this nasty little twat to lose his seat.
By Bones McCoy
Four arrested after protester takes a dump in Rishi Sunak’s back garden

https://metro.co.uk/2024/06/25/proteste ... -21102658/
Four men have been arrested after on suspicion of aggravated trespassing after breaking into Rishi Sunak’s £2,000,000 mansion and taking a dump in his garden.

An activist wearing a vest which read ‘eat s***’ Rishi’ defecated in the lake at Rishi Sunak’s constituency home in Kirby Sigston, North Yorkshire, and uploaded the footage to social media.
Of course a responsible channel like ours will condemn such prankery.
It might have led to somebody getting frightened or injured.

But, you'd need a heart of stone ...
By Abernathy
Maybe. But the thing about dropping a fresh turd in a lake is that it’d hardly get noticed, unless the protester deliberately had a humungous egg, cabbage, prawn and bean vindaloo the night before in order to be able to produce a turd of sufficient magnitude. Otherwise, you could crap in the lake, but you’d need to tell people what you’d done, or it’d get missed. And if you need to that, you might as well just lie about crapping in the lake instead of actually having to do it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]