:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:02 pm So breath bated, awaiting Sir Graham Bradybunch's announcement...

(Nice linenfold panelling there)

Sunshine Ricky - 88
Lady Penelope - 67
Jezza Cunt - 18
Nads Zahahaha -25
Sweller Bravermann - 32
Kemi Badenough - 40
Liz 'Surgical' Truss - 50
Tommy Tugenhut - 37

So Cunt and Zahahahaha are out.
Cruella and Kemi got a lot of supportive comments on ConHome.

It took me a while to notice that about 20% of the traffic was one guy with a "chicks with dicks" obsession.
It looks as through the parliamentary party aren't quite as mental as the membership.

Tugendhat is apparently part French - vis "A potential traitor".
By The Weeping Angel
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:38 pm Mordaunt's Turkey lie is going to resonate nicely among the Lib Dem/ Remainer Tory types, I reckon.

Hard to see how her economic headbanging is good for Blyth Valley either.
Who she going to appeal to then? It says a lot about the Tory membership that she's considered a front runner.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:20 pm Every day I see kids going to Lancaster Royal Grammar School. Are we all deluded?
It's a 'ban' on opening any new ones or converting existing schools to selectives, I believe.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
The Tories have genius arguments for grammars from people like Sir Graham Brady.

https://www.politicshome.com/thehouse/a ... velling-up
Sutton also found Trafford to be the only local authority area in the North or Midlands to make the top 20 for entry to Russell Group universities. How’s that for “levelling up” the North?
He seriously wrote that. You might as well say Cotswold District has comprehensives, so if Lincolnshire went comprehensive, it would do as well as Cotswold.
By davidjay
Mordaunt has done a very good job of putting it about that she's the outsider candidate sneaking in unmarked at the back post. She's also pulled the "candidate Labour fears most" one out; yesterday Ian Dale talked lovingly about how she "wiped the floor" with Starmer and Rayner in the House.
By satnav
It is funny how Mordaunt is gaining support on the grounds that she stood by Boris when other cabinet ministers were stabbing him in the back yet I can't think of many occasions when she rushed out to the various TV stations to publicly back Johnson.

Whilst she is currently in second place it is not clear where she will pick up extra votes from Tory MPs. Hunt has now backed Rishi so some of his supporters might also switch to Rishi. But when Braverman and Bad Enoch get knocked out their supporters will probably switch to Truss which could just push her past Mordaunt particularly with a bit of tactical voting from Rishi's supporters.
By Tubby Isaacs
davidjay wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:26 pm Mordaunt has done a very good job of putting it about that she's the outsider candidate sneaking in unmarked at the back post. She's also pulled the "candidate Labour fears most" one out; yesterday Ian Dale talked lovingly about how she "wiped the floor" with Starmer and Rayner in the House.
I've noticed that "Penny Mordaunt destroys Angela Rayner" clip- though I haven't watched it.

She looks like a crazy risk to me going straight in as Prime Minister.
By davidjay
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:14 pm
davidjay wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 10:26 pm Mordaunt has done a very good job of putting it about that she's the outsider candidate sneaking in unmarked at the back post. She's also pulled the "candidate Labour fears most" one out; yesterday Ian Dale talked lovingly about how she "wiped the floor" with Starmer and Rayner in the House.
I've noticed that "Penny Mordaunt destroys Angela Rayner" clip- though I haven't watched it.

She looks like a crazy risk to me going straight in as Prime Minister.
The sort of people who use words like "destroys" also describe right-wing commentators as "brilliant".
Spoonman, Boiler, Arrowhead and 2 others liked this
By Arrowhead
Lord Frost has just publicly rubbished Mordaunt, more or less calling her a lightweight who he requested be removed from his negotiating team: "I am surprised at where she is in this leadership race. She was my deputy. She wasn't fully accountable or visible. I had to ask the PM to move her on".

Looks like most of the loon tendency are coalescing behind Truss now.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]