:sunglasses: 32 % :pray: 16 % :laughing: 36 % :cry: 12 % :🤗 4 %
By Youngian
Sunak bets against Britain. No impropriety suggested but you just know Sunak will get tetchy and handle it all wrong.
PM must face questions about hedge fund at heart of financial crash, says Labour
Keir Starmer aims to turn spotlight on Sunak’s career before politics in lead up to first general election TV debate

Darren Jones, the shadow chief secretary to the Treasury, told the Guardian he believed Sunak had “bet against Britain” during his time before politics. “If I was still a member of the liaison committee, I would definitely have been asking questions about his past behaviour, because I think it’s in the public interest that voters know that he essentially bet against Britain and may have profited off the back of it,” he said. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ar ... ays-labour
By Abernathy
Here is tonight’s Rishi Sunak Bingo Card for the leaders’ debate on TV:

• Labour has no plan.
• Labour left a note saying there was no money left.
• Labour will take us Back To Square One.
• Labour will put your taxes up.
• Labour will bring in Open Door immigration.
• Labour has No Plan again.
• Starmer is a cunt.
• Labour has No Plan yet again.
By Youngian
Leader debates have enjoyed respectable ratings and deemed as important among don’t knows. But less people watch linear TV or check schedules so it’ll be interesting to see if ratings hold up compared to GE2019. I’m not a huge fan of them but I’m politically engaged, my mind’s made up and know what the candidates are going to say.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Abernathy wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 12:33 pm Here is tonight’s Rishi Sunak Bingo Card for the leaders’ debate on TV:

• Labour has no plan.
• Labour left a note saying there was no money left.
• Labour will take us Back To Square One.
• Labour will put your taxes up.
• Labour will bring in Open Door immigration.
• Labour has No Plan again.
• Starmer is a cunt.
• Labour has No Plan yet again.
COVID!!!
By Bones McCoy
The £2,000 claim has run into a wall today.

To the extent that Alasdair Campbell and Rory Stewart's podcast has recorded a 45 minute "special" on the subject.

They're scathing about the claim, and scathing about the ITV format.

Rory Stewart:
Would you hire somebody on the basis of two candidates given 45 seconds to speak and shouting across each other?
By Watchman
How come a man with this level of political instinct isn't leading the country to greatness

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... 30798b1a37
Last edited by Watchman on Thu Jun 06, 2024 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Youngian
80 isn’t a rounded traditional anniversary number like 75 or 100. Macron probably elevated this commemoration’s importance to cement its relations with the White House as the main European ally you can rely on. At least Starmer gets that.
The prime minister has attended events in Normandy including speaking at the major British ceremony, but has not been present alongside leaders including France’s Emmanuel Macron and US President Joe Biden at the international gathering this afternoon. Keir Starmer is mingling with world leaders at the Omaha Beach event.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Youngian wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 3:33 pm 80 isn’t a rounded traditional anniversary number like 75 or 100. Macron probably elevated this commemoration’s importance to cement its relations with the White House as the main European ally you can rely on. At least Starmer gets that.
The prime minister has attended events in Normandy including speaking at the major British ceremony, but has not been present alongside leaders including France’s Emmanuel Macron and US President Joe Biden at the international gathering this afternoon. Keir Starmer is mingling with world leaders at the Omaha Beach event.
It's been decided to be the last, as there are now so few veterans still living.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]