:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Boiler
RedSparrows wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:14 am This is all true, to a point, Lord Copper.

The thing is: people being safe where they live is quite a different case to, oh, say, 'do we send a navy after a submersible of people looking for a shipwreck, entirely voluntarily?'

And so on. It's weasly to hide behind the logic alone.
That point was answered with "small boats of refugees" and "laws of the sea say we have to rescue people".
By Yug
Lee Anderscum appears to be linking to an article in the Fail. What is the likelihood that the article he's linked to is somewhat economical with the truth and possibly totally misleading? What's the likelihood that Mr Anderscum is so thick he wouldn't recognise a reputable news source if one jumped up and bit him on the arse?
By Watchman
Boiler wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:04 pm If we still tested nuclear weapons on atolls...
Atolls! I thought you said trolls……but there again
By Andy McDandy
OK, it's Suffolk, but guess who they've chosen to replace Matt Wanksock?

Oh go on Andy, you tease! Who is it? Frosty? A bag of potatoes? Dappy from N-Dubz?

Nah, it's Nick "fuck-up" Timothy. Problem is, he'll probably win it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66356714
By Bones McCoy
Growing rich off the taxpayer:

Man bought private jet with borrowed council money

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-66340991
The Audit Commission - a spending watchdog that stopped councils taking too many risks - was abolished in 2015.

Conservative-led Thurrock Council started investing cash with Mr Kavanagh's business Rockfire the following year.
By satnav
My local Tory controlled county council has just settled a legal action with a private contractor by paying out over £100m. Apparently the contractor had originally wanted £200m.

Having privatized or sold off most of their services all the council basically does now is put out contracts for private companies to bid for, the council clearly can't even get that right.

The same council also invested £60m of it's pension fund into Thurrock council.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]