:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 37.5 % :cry: 12.5 % :🤗 4.2 %
By Crabcakes
He’s a natural vote winner:
NEW: Rishi Sunak confronted over Partygate by a worker whose mum died during Covid - just before Sunak got a fine.

Voter: "How can anyone trust you after things like this?"

Sunak: says he only got fined because he "turned up early" while "working on things to help you and your business"
By Bones McCoy
Crabcakes wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:36 pm He’s a natural vote winner:
NEW: Rishi Sunak confronted over Partygate by a worker whose mum died during Covid - just before Sunak got a fine.

Sunak: says he only got fined because he "turned up early" while "working on things to help you and your business"
And for that he erased his Wassap messages?
Watchman liked this
By slilley
Crabcakes wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 4:36 pm He’s a natural vote winner:

Yup he sure is, for the opposition parties. My 91 year old mother died alone in hospital whilst I her only child was barred from visiting her. Meanwhile Downing Street was party central. I played by the rules the trouble is the rule makers openly flouted them and then lies about it. What he said today was a further slap in the face for people like me. I won’t forget that and rest assured I won’t forget it on polling day. If he had shown a little contrition in his answer I would have accepted it, but he has just doubled down on the not me guv excuse. Utterly pathetic.

Simon
Oboogie, Andy McDandy, zuriblue and 5 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
I was surprised at the time that penalty notices were given out for this event among all the others. Some people gathering before a meeting to have a slice of cake seemed less bad than Bozo habitually turning up at the desks of departing staff with bottles. I remain suspcious that some sort of deal was done where he coughed to the least egregious. Which was good for Bozo, but less good for Sunak who had cough to it as well, when as far as I can tell he wasn't wandering round with bottles like Bozo. I think he probably took one for Bozo there. No wonder he was pissed off when Bozo pulled that Pincher stroke. But lay down with dogs...

Whatever, Sunak ought to know that when you're asked that question, nobody wants to hear about how hard you were working.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]