:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 12.5 % :laughing: 37.5 % :cry: 12.5 % :🤗 4.2 %
By Watchman
I'm still trying to work out Tetchy's exit strategy;
There seems to be a general buy-in that he's off to California, now if any company has seen his personal qualities and decision making, as we have over the past week or so, I would be thinking who the fuck is this loser.
But staying with the "he's off" scenario; how does he get out of no longer being an MP
if he was a mere back-bencher, he could simply say he's not standing, but he's PM and the bloke who fired the starting gun. As PM he has the get out that on loosing the election he can fall on his sword, although there's a long queue of "Brutus's", so it wont be so much of a noble act! At the last GE he had a majority of over 27K and Electoral Calculus puts him at 64% retaining his seat, so it would require something fairly interesting for him to loose. At the end of the day he's ditched the PM job, but still needs to bailout from Richmond
So how does he pull the trick off, because the optic of the current PM, Leader of the Party, not giving a shit during the campaign is going to make the current omnishambles worse than they could imagine
By Tubby Isaacs
Yeah, Tony Blair, with you arbitrary targets! Really unfair how you bound Conservative governments like that!

Who's going to buy Sunak as as blue collar champion?
Gillian Keegan, the education secretary who completed an apprenticeship at a car factory in Kirkby, said: “When Labour were in power they pushed an arbitrary target to get half of young people to university, creating a boom in low-quality degrees – leaving far too many students saddled with debt and little else.

“The choice is clear. Sir Keir Starmer and the Labour party who have contempt for apprenticeships, or Rishi Sunak and the Conservatives who have a clear plan to give young people the best start to their careers.”
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:58 pm Another sighting of the world's most unconvincing blue collar champion.

The son in law also rises.

He's now a half-step from grifting crypto.

And has completely lost the Indian / W. African parent vote.
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Wed May 29, 2024 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 4:58 pm Another sighting of the world's most unconvincing blue collar champion.

The son in law also rises.

I’m sure an 18 year old Richie Rich said that to his parents
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Wed May 29, 2024 5:52 pm “He’s (Johnson) a busy guy.” Rishi also gushes over “titan” Nigel Lawson.
Johnson couldn't even put off grifting for a few weeks to help Rishi.

Lawson actually did some sensible reforms of the tax system, but Rishi probably admires the tax cutting (achieved on the back of windfalls from oil and privatisation).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]