:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Thing is, Johnson and chums aren’t just stupid. They’re arrogant too, and have spent the last few years marginalising anyone intelligent. Even the likes of Crosby isn’t going near him anymore.

If he wants a 2-year election campaign, let him. Because in the previous 2 years he’s fucked up in practically every policy area imaginable, so there’ll be plenty to go on.
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 10:05 pm If he wants a 2-year election campaign, let him. Because in the previous 2 years he’s fucked up in practically every policy area imaginable, so there’ll be plenty to go on.
I think the idea is to wear everybody down to the point where they'll just say "if I vote for you, do you promise you will just SHUT THE FUCK UP?"

And once again, Government policy is being decided dictated by an unelected fag-stained cunt in a Barbour jacket.
satnav wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:51 pm What planet is Johnson living on?

Boris Johnson compares Ukraine's fight for freedom to Brexit and resisting wokeness

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... t-26507434
Resisting wokeness and Isolating your country.
Sounds like the PM's rootin' for Putin.
Desperate stuff, indeed. See also : Rees-Mogg dismissing the lockdown parties debacle as “trivial fluff” :
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60796311.

I think Rees-Mogg has badly miscalculated here if he thinks that real people are going to agree with his dismissal of Johnson’s gross misbehaviour, lies, and contempt for the many who lost loved ones in the Covid-19 pandemic . Obviously, he was speaking to an audience of Tory wingnuts at their spring conference, but if anything, his reported remarks are likely, I think, to enrage people further.

Starmer and the Labour Party need to start thinking about how we capitalise electorally on this undiminished public outrage to ensure that Johnson does not wriggle off the hook.The party needs to be prepared fo the eventual publication of the unredacted Sue Gray report, and the results of the Met investigation. I appreciate that Starmer is trying to present a “united front” in the face of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, but it’s surely possible to do this while also holding Johnson very much to account. Incidentally, Labour could also do much more around the utter, totally egregious scandal of Tory complicity in the active laundering of billions of pounds of criminally appropriated money stolen by Russian oligarchs in London, and the proportion of that dirty cash that has found its way into Tory Party coffers . I do think that this is SUCH a massive scandal that is in danger of simply being accepted by the electorate when voters should be, frankly, manning the barricades, such is the magnitude of the scandal. I hope and trust that Mr Starmer is on top of this.
Last edited by Abernathy on Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boiler liked this
By Boiler
^^THIS^^

If Starmer does not capitalise upon this, he is not fit to be leader.

My major concern is that somehow, the Gray report, like the full Russia report, will get buried for fifty years. I am also concerned that more people than we'd like to think - and our beloved Fourth Estate - will push the Mogg line.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]