:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:00 pm
davidjay wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:45 pm I fear that if Bercow were still Speaker he would need armed guards every time he set foot outside his front door.
When those people next whine about cancellation - remind them of Bercow.
Heckled, monstered, vilified, harassed, cancelled.
And even that isn't as bad as the vilification of the entire judiciary.
Oboogie liked this
Cyclist wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:56 pm If Johnson goes, Brexit goes...

It's not every day I read something by Michael Heseltine and not find lots of things to disagree with

Did something change this month? Having proclaimed the Brexit referendum triumph of 2016 as the unique achievement of Boris Johnson and praised his historic success in the election three years later with the slogan “get Brexit done”, did the wreckers of the European dream slowly begin to realise that if Johnson goes, it shifts the sands from beneath their feet?

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... -heseltine
This could go a long way to explaining why the headbangers are so desperate to keep Johnson in Number 10.
I suppose there's very few people they could put up who would look at ease tucking into a photo op pint of British ale or touring round a Lincolnshire sausage factory.
I may be mishearing what I want to mishear but earlier on PM when talking about potential post-Eunice power outages in the south-west, did the pork haystack refer to it as "restoring juice to the area"?

Can only imagine how flippant he'd be if he were facing something like Hurricane Katrina :roll:
Johnson's keen on keeping his juice flowing.

The green windcheater and tweed cap, please...
Didn't realise that this one had fallen out of common usage, either. I still juice my phone in a country which "squirts" its vehicles.

One the other hand, yesterday's toss-wipe about Nordstream in the bloodstream was insane in the membrane, as the grandparents would say.

Christ, I loathe him like the pox.
Oboogie liked this
On top of that, employers will need to pay for tests for their staff. Or they could shut their eyes and hum loudly until Covid goes away.

He really has no understanding of anything beyond sitting on a big pile of cash. No idea how businesses work, no idea how employment law works, how health services work, nothing. just unearned privilege and shouting "I'm in charge!".
davidjay, kreuzberger, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
By satnav
Andrew Pierce was gloating earlier that the German economy had gone into recession because Germany had introduced restrictions to stop the spread of Omicron while brave Boris had not imposed restrictions. I really don't see how a recession in Germany is something to gloat about given that we exported over £40bn if goods to Germany in 2020.
Boiler wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:31 pm People have been behaving like that round here for a while anyway.

I find I still rage at someone telling others to exercise personal responsibility when he can't even keep his cock under control, never mind a country.
Regardless of his own morals, surely even a man as irrevocably stupid as him must have realised by now that there are huge swathes of the population who couldn't exercise personal responsibility if it was the name of their pet goldfish?
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:57 pm
Boiler wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:31 pm People have been behaving like that round here for a while anyway.

I find I still rage at someone telling others to exercise personal responsibility when he can't even keep his cock under control, never mind a country.
Regardless of his own morals, surely even a man as irrevocably stupid as him must have realised by now that there are huge swathes of the population who couldn't exercise personal responsibility if it was the name of their pet goldfish?
No - because he's too stupid to realise that he's too stupid to realise that he's too stupid to realise that people won't behave responsibly and we'll be back to the pressured to go into work whilst sick/"aren't I a brave little soldier coming in whilst ill" presenteeism we had before 2020.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]