:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Andy McDandy
Jeremy Hunt.

Rather public spat with the late Stephen Hawking. Shilled for Murdoch over Sky. Came close to screwing up the Olympics (G4S debacle). Junior doctors. His Hotcourses company was as iffy as hell. Nepotism accusations. Slandered Hillsborough survivors. Tried to make homeopathy available on the NHS.

Still the least loathsome of them all.
By Spoonman
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:35 pm Jeremy Hunt.

Rather public spat with the late Stephen Hawking. Shilled for Murdoch over Sky. Came close to screwing up the Olympics (G4S debacle). Junior doctors. His Hotcourses company was as iffy as hell. Nepotism accusations. Slandered Hillsborough survivors. Tried to make homeopathy available on the NHS.

Still the least loathsome of them all.
Not to mention the fiasco of introducing "local TV" on Freeview as culture secretary. What a shitshow that turned out to be.
By Abernathy
There seems to be some uncerainty as to the correct way to pronounce Kemi Badenoch’s surname, with quite a few journos, tv presenters opting for “Baydenoch”.

Sh’s married to a bloke called Hamish Badenoch, whose name would seem to suggest some Scots heritage, though he also seems to be as home counties English as they come - a Tory local councillor, etc, etc. Scots not just for the rather pretentious Scotification of his first name (James into Hamish), but also for the name Badenoch, hitherto encountered only as part of the name of an administrative region in the highlands, Badenoch & Strathspey, with the “Bad” bit of Badenoch sounding like” Nad”, not “Nade”.
Kemi’s own heritage is Nigerian, and her real name is apparently Olukemi Olufunto Adegoke.
By Abernathy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:02 pm Is there time for one of Badenoch and Braverman to drop out and get the other into the last 4?
Anybody that fails to get at least 30 votes tomorrow is eliminated, so probably, yes. After that it’s just a series of exhaustive votes with the last one dropping out until there are two left for the swivel-eyed gammonate to pick between.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:58 pm There seems to be some uncerainty as to the correct way to pronounce Kemi Badenoch’s surname, with quite a few journos, tv presenters opting for “Baydenoch”.
If it’s Scottish but via the Home Counties, it’ll be spelled Badenoch but pronounced “that traitorous wee gobshite”
kreuzberger, Boiler liked this
By RedSparrows
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:18 pm More from Braverman. The bit about regional policy under New Labour is breathtaking, and anyway they've been gone for 12 years. Which is a long time, but not quite as long as "Edward Heath" who she also has in her sights.

JFC. See also: market fundamentalism. Get tae fuck.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:39 pm
Abernathy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:58 pm There seems to be some uncerainty as to the correct way to pronounce Kemi Badenoch’s surname, with quite a few journos, tv presenters opting for “Baydenoch”.
If it’s Scottish but via the Home Counties, it’ll be spelled Badenoch but pronounced “that traitorous wee gobshite”
Boiler liked this
By Arrowhead
Can't stop chuckling at all this guff emanating from Braverman about how Brexit was really about the rejection of the "Blairite Consensus" all along. I'll have to run that by my old workmate from 2016, who voted Leave because, as he so eloquently put it at the time, he couldn't stand the fact "that cunt Cameron won again last year, this time he can fuck right off".
By Bones McCoy
Arrowhead wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:53 pm Can't stop chuckling at all this guff emanating from Braverman about how Brexit was really about the rejection of the "Blairite Consensus" all along. I'll have to run that by my old workmate from 2016, who voted Leave because, as he so eloquently put it at the time, he couldn't stand the fact "that cunt Cameron won again last year, this time he can fuck right off".
imagine looking at the country today and deciding:

OK Things:
* Zero hour contracts.
* Non Dom tax loopholes.
* The missing follow up to Leveson report I.
* The missing Russia report.

Bad things:
* The last Labour administration.
* Chaps wearing dresses.
Arrowhead, Spoonman, Nigredo liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]