:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
Don't fall for it!
Samanfur, Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:42 pm
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:22 pm To quote Herr Starr from Preacher, two former friends are kicking the shit out of each other, and I am loving it.
Mmm, getting bored with the jilted lover/wronged virgin routine. I'd almost expect a Trump-like dismissal from Johnson of Cummings, you know the sort of thing I mean.
In other contexts I'm sure he (Johnson) would have thrown out a zinger like "Balloon headed spacker" by now.
Johnson's problem is that Cummings was his man, Johnson defended him during the Barnard Castle nonsense.
Cummings likely has a treasure chest full of goodies up his sleeve.
Best to ignore rather than rile him up.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:12 pm Jumping out of his box. The reasons as to why Johnson backed Truss sound about right, no thought to the country’s interests.

Grimes sacked, last one to notice.
Cummings is fucking irrelevant now, last one to notice.
Both twats who think they're a bit clever.
But their mummies said they were the cleverest boys...
Gone from government, but still taking on those holding the real power, like Edward Luce of the FT.

Luce wasn't talking about Credit Suisse (Cummings doesn't really call it "CS", nobody he was talking to would know what he meant). And Switzerland isn't in the Eurozone, or indeed the EU, last time I checked.

By Crabcakes
Who would have thought that Cummings - now bereft of his ‘job’ slagging off Johnson, would be so desperate for attention that he makes up some spurious bullshit based on, if anything, wonky cherry-picked numbers he won’t tell anyone about?

Next he’ll be claiming to have found some golden tablets from God that only he can translate.
By Youngian
The Tory critic got that one right. A compliment to even call Cummings a one trick pony.
Boris Johnson’s ex chief of staff is plotting a startup political party to take on the Conservatives in the election after next.
Dominic Cummings has said it is “time to build a startup” to “replace the rotten Tories and win in 2028”.
But a Tory critic dismissed the plan, telling The Times it was “yet more mad ramblings from a narcissistic egomaniac who is thankfully becoming increasingly irrelevant”. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 08361.html
By Bones McCoy
It sounds as through we'll have three far right, small state, libertarian adjacent choices at the next election.

Same shit, different mutants Just pick your figurehead:

Frog faced Fargistas. - The millionaire bank account programme.

Horse faced Foxies. - Vote for me, or I'll record another album.

Balloon headed Cummings (in a sock). - Incels, Putinists and non-conventional optometry.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]