:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:22 pm We should thank Graham Brady for providing an extra week of this entertaining freak show. Broadcast from Mississippi.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:38 am Charles Moore going after Penny Mordaunt over her view of It Ain't Half Hot Mum.
What this all about?
She said it was racist in a book, apparently.

Is Kemi going to name Pat Buchanan as her deputy?
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:36 pm
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:22 pm We should thank Graham Brady for providing an extra week of this entertaining freak show. Broadcast from Mississippi.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:38 am Charles Moore going after Penny Mordaunt over her view of It Ain't Half Hot Mum.
What this all about?
She said it was racist in a book, apparently.

Is Kemi going to name Pat Buchanan as her deputy?
Poison Pen is on thin ice with that sort of Wokey McWokery. She better promise Mark Francois to protect the reputation of slave traders
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Crabcakes
The common sense group are a bargain joke-wise, as they are neither blessed with any common sense, nor the sense to realise in labelling themselves as such they are implying the rest of their party are clueless idiots (which, ironically, is actually the case but not something they intend!)
By Crabcakes
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:34 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:59 pm It's even worse than you first think.

If you're looking for an opposite of virtue, that'd be "Vice signalling".
I do hope someone points out that, by labelling single occupancy stalls with plural nouns, Kemi is clearly promoting homosexuality and deviant behaviour :D
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:49 pm Badenoch's team are sticking labels on toilet doors. "Men" and "Ladies".

I wonder what her view is on disability toilets, or even white and non-white
By mattomac
I’m actually not that worried with any of them another leadership election next year is probably the only prediction I’d make.

I say worried I mean that in the context of a Labour member who wants a Labour government. As a gay man I’m worried what the next two years bring and as a trans person I’d be absolutely petrified where ever you stand this is the targeting of a group in order to get rid or silence, I’ve avoided the posts on here but this is evil and this is where we end up if we tolerate forms of bigotry because the other side is a bit dim and silly.

It’s why I couldn’t support Labour under Corbyn, a targeting of a group out of prejudice while pretending they were diverse and progressive.

I wish Penny had stood by what she said but she has shown how weak and wishy washy she is, Tom won’t make the final two.

When the moderate is Sunak “we need to call a mother a mother” it shows how this lot are garbage.

Time for an election, time for Labour.
Youngian, zuriblue, Arrowhead and 2 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Mordaunt and Sunak as the final two is about as good as we can hope for. I assume Truss will be the top culture warrior candidate, but is there enough for her to get into the last two? If she does, then it's going to be a very long few weeks. Mordaunt may or may not try to pick up anti-wokes, I hope not. She'd be advised no to, I think, for the reasons you say.
By Andy McDandy
Whoever makes it through to the final two will need to keep onside the MPs they've gathered, plus appeal to the membership, which will mean more rightward movement. Oborne was right - the Tory party has been reduced to its reactionary, entitled, spiteful core. The only things mattering to them being tax cuts, removal of regulatory oversight, and denial of rights to everyone else.
Spoonman, Boiler, Nigredo liked this
By Crabcakes
I’m hoping that the ego and greed of the worst candidates will be their undoing. Badenoch, Braverman and Truss are all going after the same bigot demographic. Zahawi and Javid are after the same tax cut demographic. Which means they need to knock lumps out of each other while others can stand back. This might be where Hunt can make some headway - he’s the only one who can legitimately say he wasn’t part of the recent shitshow yet also wasn’t a backstabber.
By Youngian
This might be where Hunt can make some headway - he’s the only one who can legitimately say he wasn’t part of the recent shitshow yet also wasn’t a backstabber.

I could see him staying the distance (two years) after the others fold. He’s not popular with the public and wanting to repeal blood sport bans will only add to his public loathing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]