:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
So he's now self referring himself as "Big Dog"?

Not an unfair comparison as like some big dumb dogs, Alex hates being groomed, slabbers all about the place and likes the taste of his own balls, all the while looking to be adored by everyone he meets.
mattomac, Arrowhead liked this
Spoonman wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:07 am So he's now self referring himself as "Big Dog"?

Not an unfair comparison as like some big dumb dogs, Alex hates being groomed, slabbers all about the place and likes the taste of his own balls, all the while looking to be adored by everyone he meets.
And likes to crap anywhere and have it picked up by others
Oboogie, Spoonman liked this
By AOB
Tubby Isaacs wrote:Alex Ferguson got rid of Paul Ince when he started calling himself "the Guvnor".
Fergie also famously referred to Ince as a " big time Charlie" in a team talk covered by a fly on the wall documentary.

Is Downing St one long party? How many parties can the same people go to? A lot of (most?) people get bored of all that by the time they're mid 30s. Partly because it's tiring constantly making small talk with people you barely know and prefer to stick with smaller groups of people you know and like. Speaking of charlie, maybe cocaine is the answer to the above.
Tubby Isaacs, Spoonman, mattomac and 1 others liked this
Oh dear

A fridge too far: Downing Street 'held wine-time Fridays EVERY week' throughout the pandemic: Now staff are accused of taking a suitcase to Tesco Metro to fill up with booze and having a drinks fridge delivered in December 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... epens.html
I heard a lovely quote earlier which I've paraphrased

This government personified would be a blazer wearer named Olly who (still) takes clients to lap dancing clubs, has the occasional toot at the weekend, watches rugger at headquarters with his mate Tomothy from uni and works BLOODY hard, let me tell you.
AOB wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:08 am
Tubby Isaacs wrote:Alex Ferguson got rid of Paul Ince when he started calling himself "the Guvnor".
Fergie also famously referred to Ince as a " big time Charlie" in a team talk covered by a fly on the wall documentary.

Is Downing St one long party? How many parties can the same people go to? A lot of (most?) people get bored of all that by the time they're mid 30s. Partly because it's tiring constantly making small talk with people you barely know and prefer to stick with smaller groups of people you know and like. Speaking of charlie, maybe cocaine is the answer to the above.
To be honest I thought the next thing would be this.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]