:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 33.3 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Nigredo
I'm sure Priti VaCunt meant to say an out-of-bounds judge but it certainly sounded like out-of-hours. Sneaky Brussells bureaucrats breaking into our offices when they're closed and altering legal documents just to stifle the will of the people!

EDIT: VaCunt also thinks Rwanda is a shithole enough to be a deterrent to tens of thousands Asylum Seekers, but also a safe and secure land of business and economic opportunity for Asylum seekers. Hurm.
By Crabcakes
mattomac wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:05 pm Apparently she left in tears and had a bottle of bubbly waiting for the flight going.

Beyond sick this lot.
The only silver lining - in the very thinnest, most cynical and tragic sense - to the cloud of a full-blown descent into facism would be the look on her face when they came for her, even though right now she’s doing her level best to bring such a thing about. Because whatever she thinks, they absolutely would. Being the friend of bigots and racists would be no protection at all once they had all the power, because to them she’d still be “one of them”.
By Tubby Isaacs
I don't know about that. Patel and her kids aren't going to be turning up in Dover in a boat, or walking alone down a rough high street in a rough run down town.

From her point of view, "not you" is absolutely fine. And most racists are smart enough to go along with that. Andrew Brons of the BNP in 2009, when they were at their peak, was stupid enough to say he didn't consider Kelly Holmes a proper Briton, but that's the exception among racists.
By Malcolm Armsteen
That's not at all clear. In fact it verges of word salad...

Firstly I don't think that we are overthinking it, I'm pretty convinced that it's all part of the culture wars offensive, or at least plays into it.

Not sure what the back foot bit is about. They look pretty forward to me.
By MisterMuncher
As I've said elsewhere, it may well be culture war bullshit and a setup toward a different end (that is, leaving the EHCR). That still leaves the uncomfortable truth that *at best* the government have deliberately misled and manipulated the electorate, using the lives of some extremely vulnerable people as mere poker chips.

Are those crowing of Johnson's remarkable sleight of hand and foresight aware that they're pretty much admitting that the best way to win their support for anything* is by appealing to their vindictive side and then frustrating it? Are they remotely aware that they're openly admitting to being horrible, shitty people? Don't they care at all?

*And I do mean Anything, because once you've convinced people they don't need those rights enshrined in law because they might benefit someone brown as well you can pretty much submit the plans for the prison camps to the local authority. They'll be more worried about it affecting their house prices than anything else.
Watchman, Samanfur, zuriblue and 1 others liked this
By Spoonman
Wasn't sure where to put this, but given that this story would likely fall under her government office...

Sir Mo Farah reveals he was trafficked to the UK as a child

Sir Mo Farah was brought to the UK illegally as a child and forced to work as a domestic servant, he has revealed.

The Olympic star has told the BBC he was given the name Mohamed Farah by those who flew him over from Djibouti. His real name is Hussein Abdi Kahin.

He was flown over from the east African country aged nine by a woman he had never met, and then made to look after another family's children, he says.
Mr Watkinson helped him apply for British citizenship under the name Mohamed Farah, which was granted in July 2000.

In the documentary, barrister Alan Briddock tells Sir Mo his nationality was technically "obtained by fraud or misrepresentations".

Legally, the government can remove a person's British nationality if their citizenship was obtained through fraud.

However, Mr Briddock explains the risk of this in Sir Mo's case is low.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-62123886
By mattomac
It shines a light on the grotesque nature of this country and it’s asylum policy, some of the idiots. Any help themselves (the 16 digit twitter name lot), most will ignore it and then cheer on the next horrific Rwandian scheme.

Will it change anyones opinion on our policy, probably not, then again the scheme by Patel didn’t massively play well with the public.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]