:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Watchman
Oboogie wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:30 am Mad Nad looking very shifty indeed, naked Boris just out of shot.

Why's she in Gloucestershire? I thought her constituency was in Bedfordshire
By Tubby Isaacs
Cyclist wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:30 pm She moved to Tewkesbury about five years ago, about a year before she closed her constituency office here in Torytown, and has been sighted in her constituency only rarely ever since.
She's attracted a bit of local attention in Gloucestershire.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n ... ts-6608004
Dorries mixes up MPs, supports PM on Savile slur and says Partygate is 'Remainer plot'
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:43 pm
Cyclist wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:30 pm She moved to Tewkesbury about five years ago, about a year before she closed her constituency office here in Torytown, and has been sighted in her constituency only rarely ever since.
She's attracted a bit of local attention in Gloucestershire.

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n ... ts-6608004
Dorries mixes up MPs, supports PM on Savile slur and says Partygate is 'Remainer plot'
Christ, light must bend around Dorries.
By davidjay
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:46 pm Why does working class origins mean stupid, Danny?

Btw, Baroness Foster is an actual Tory member of the Lords- ie she wasn't selected by a small group of local members, the party leadership had to put her forward. Though you might make an educated guess at which leader did that.

Should members of the government really be putting pressure on the state broadcaster? We'd call that an attack on free speech anywhere else.
By Watchman
satnav wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:26 pm Apparently Mad Nad has been sent to Saudi Arabia on a charm offensive. What could possibly go wrong?
Why do we need to send the so-called Culture Secretary, unless she’s doing a Truss….”greatest trade deal ever, I’ve just sold Saudi tv the rights to the entire works of Bernard Manning”
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]