:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
If scripted, I don't think Johnson's the showrunner.
Have a look at the Murdoch, Fawkes, Gove axis for the creatives at work.

Meanwhile the team sent out to bat for Boris against his latest charges are making Australia, Trent Bridge 2015 look competent.
England vs. Australia, Trent Bridge (August 2015)

In sport, there are countless “Where were you when?” moments, and this is up there with the best of them. Stuart Broad will have no trouble remembering where he was on this occasion, because it was him that took eight wickets for 15 runs on the first day of the fourth Ashes Test at Trent Bridge.
Dorries, in particular, ought to lay off the Vodka till the cornflakes are eaten.
Possibly part of the strategy. Multiple versions of events, in the hope that people throw their hands up and say "who knows?" and move on.
I'm not sure about this.

Johnson wants to cut back on judicial review (though frustratingly for him, the people he got to report on it didn't give him what he wanted). A judge potentially telling the PM he ought to sack somebody (have I understood the case properly?) will sound a lot like judicial overreach to a lot of people. Patel's damaged goods, it's better she stay there from my point of view- somebody just as bad will likely replace her.

Interesting that the union brought this case. Sounds like they want to put down a marker for others likely to be on the receiving end of ministers.
By satnav
I'm getting really tired of hearing journalists on the news stating that the public knew what they were getting when they voted for Johnson. This is complete nonsense. Johnson's main selling points at the general election were, 'Get Brexit Done' and 'I'm not Jeremy Corbyn.' He dodged any major interviews and mainly left it to the tabloid newspapers to do his bidding for him.
By Samanfur
Starmer not going for cheap, showy shots to look good today, but calmly asking a series of questions whose answers will probably look very bad for Johnson in due course.

The contrast was stark.

Interestingly, even Laura Kuenssberg is foregrounding Johnson's non-answers, and attacking Tory defence of them afterwards.

I'm wondering if someone's smelling blood in the water.
By Nigredo
satnav wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:39 pm I'm getting really tired of hearing journalists on the news stating that the public knew what they were getting when they voted for Johnson. This is complete nonsense. Johnson's main selling points at the general election were, 'Get Brexit Done' and 'I'm not Jeremy Corbyn.' He dodged any major interviews and mainly left it to the tabloid newspapers to do his bidding for him.
Alastair Campbell has laid into the BBC for their coverage of Johnson:

Says a thousand words etc:

That red-faced fury is a man who knows he's in the shit, is incandescent that he is being held to account, and who has no answers to anything that won't make it worse for himself.

It's also notable that the man pictured is not Boris Johnson. The man pictured is very much Alexander Johnson.
By Boiler
View from a Tory supporter:
More generally, and without comment on the value (however measured) of what Carrie has had done, there's a puritanism about how that tied home is managed that I'm not sure reflects well on us as a country. If we expect the PM to live over the shop, and to be able to be turfed out at minimal notice, allowing and enabling them to feel as if they are living at home doesn't seem altogether unreasonable.
Boiler wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:31 pm View from a Tory supporter:
More generally, and without comment on the value (however measured) of what Carrie has had done, there's a puritanism about how that tied home is managed that I'm not sure reflects well on us as a country. If we expect the PM to live over the shop, and to be able to be turfed out at minimal notice, allowing and enabling them to feel as if they are living at home doesn't seem altogether unreasonable.
Completely missing out the bullshitting about how it was paid for.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]