:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:12 pm Another PPB, sorry, press conference this evening at 5. And no speaker to tell him off again for not announcing things in parliament.
A telling off by Hoyle is like getting hit with a dry sponge.

The best response he could muster to Sunday's PBB was that he was "very disappointed"
@kevS

That's magnificent.
What was the point of Johnson’s 5pm press conference today ? All he did was tell us that the infection rate was increasing rapidly and that everybody should get a booster shot asap. He’s done that before, and he was only dodging and avoiding answering the telling political points about him put by Kuenssberg, Peston, and Newton-Dunn.

You’d almost think he’s doing this to deflect public attention from his crisis of being found out as shite, a liar, and incompetent.
RedSparrows wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:21 am In other words: the ideologues who don't even have the grace or savvy to know they're ideologues, AND/OR the lack of shame to give a fuck anyway.
They know the price of everything, but the value of fuck all to anyone but themselves.
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:52 pm What was the point of Johnson’s 5pm press conference today ? All he did was tell us that the infection rate was increasing rapidly and that everybody should get a booster shot asap. He’s done that before, and he was only dodging and avoiding answering the telling political points about him put by Kuenssberg, Peston, and Newton-Dunn.

You’d almost think he’s doing this to deflect public attention from his crisis of being found out as shite, a liar, and incompetent.
So that in 3 months time when omicron is running rampant, he can point at it and say "I told everyone to get a booster shot".
Oboogie liked this
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:22 pm You’ve got it. He also mentioned the booster vaccination about 800 times.
That "They jabber, we jab!" was absolutely pitiful.

Man-child Alex's empires of sand is washing away before his very eyes.
Boiler wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:39 am
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:52 pm What was the point of Johnson’s 5pm press conference today ?
It introduced us to the latest Three Word Phrase "Get boosted nOw ". They're probably very proud of the typography in that.
OK reading your post I just got the what the 'O' means

Laugh; I certainly didn't start.
FFS can't this Govt take anything seriously, and idiots think this lot could organise 'The Great Reset'
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]