:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:22 pm Can you spot the problem here?

The tax-shitting gobshite aside, I’m just staggered any of them think this is going to even remotely work regardless. There’s hardly anyone left in the non-strike pool who they can even attempt to win over with this horse shit, let alone a majority.
By Crabcakes
Bray isn’t biting, but I do hope someone offers to take his place. I suspect 30p Lee only put himself up because he’s physically quite a large bloke and fancied his chances. Be interesting to see him make his excuses if someone else stepped in who he didn’t think he could take out. Because he would, because that’s the sort of coward he quite obviously is.

And also: if it wasn’t obvious how furious Steve Bray makes some Tories, it is now. Nice own goal 😁
kreuzberger liked this
By kreuzberger
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:14 pm Bray isn’t biting, but I do hope someone offers to take his place. I suspect 30p Lee only put himself up because he’s physically quite a large bloke and fancied his chances. Be interesting to see him make his excuses if someone else stepped in who he didn’t think he could take out. Because he would, because that’s the sort of coward he quite obviously is.

And also: if it wasn’t obvious how furious Steve Bray makes some Tories, it is now. Nice own goal 😁
Femi? Looks like he keeps himself in shape...
By Yug
On a different note

The Conservative Party - home of family values
A Derbyshire councillor locked two young children in their car for more than an hour on what the prosecution said was "the hottest day of the year" while they attended a meeting. Southern Derbyshire Magistrates' Court heard how the youngsters, both aged under 13, frantically texted their parent saying "we are suffering, we feel sick, please let us out" but got no response.

The hearing was told how they were later described as "wet through from sweat". And a judge told the Conservative Party councillor that the "poor decision" they made ran "a very real risk of catastrophe"...

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/l ... 055138.amp
Name kept out of the papers to protect the children, which is more than the parent was doing that day.
By davidjay
I'm reminded of the time the Sun challenged the Mirror to a columnist v columnist charidee boxing match. The Sun's contestant was, naturally, Garry Bushell. The Mirror offered up their new sports reporter, former world welterweight champion Lloyd Honeyghan.

On a serious note, what kind of idiocy is this? MPs threatening the public - surely to God even what remains of the Tory hierarchy must realise how much of a loose cannon Anderson is.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]