:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 43.8 % :cry: 6.3 %
By Spoonman
Looks to me at the moment that the Tory Leadership race can be summed up by pretty much all of its candidates telling anyone who'll listen "You think X is a cunt? Watch this! :twisted: "
Boiler, kreuzberger, Arrowhead and 1 others liked this
By Youngian
Is this a Jeremy Corbyn type smear: reporting stuff that’s true? Knives are out for Nadhim. Could he be the S&M man? He’s spent a lot of taxpayer money on his stables. This is getting like House of Cards remade on Ch5 with Shane Richie.
Nadhim Zahawi has said he is "clearly being smeared" after questions were reportedly raised about his personal finances before his appointment as chancellor.

The former education secretary and vaccines minister, who is vying to take over from Boris Johnson, told Sky News he had "always" paid his taxes and had "declared" them in the UK.

Should he become prime minister he will publish his accounts annually, he pledged.

According to The Observer newspaper, a "flag" was raised by officials before Mr Zahawi was made chancellor on Tuesday. https://news.sky.com/story/conservative ... s-12649436
By Abernathy
I think in the context of this particular leadership contest, where probity is the central concern, and the lack thereof the entire reason the contest is happening at all, this must mean that Zahawi is toast. Couldn’t happen to a nicer crook.
Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:14 pm I think in the context of this particular leadership contest, where probity is the central concern, and the lack thereof the entire reason the contest is happening at all, this must mean that Zahawi is toast. Couldn’t happen to a nicer crook.
Now do Shapps.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]