:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Yug
May I be the first to wish the government of Barbados a swift and successful conclusion to this new venture

The government of Barbados is considering plans to make a wealthy Conservative MP the first individual to pay reparations for his ancestor’s pivotal role in slavery.

The Observer understands that Richard Drax, MP for South Dorset, recently travelled to the Caribbean island for a private meeting with the country’s prime minister, Mia Mottley. A report is now before Mottley’s cabinet laying out the next steps, which include legal action in the event that no agreement is reached with Drax...

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... plantation
Arrowhead, Samanfur liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
MP for Kingswood, Chris Skidmark, has announced he won't be standing in 2024.

That would have been a problem in Kingswood as the Boundaries Commission has nixed it, but he says he won't seek another seat.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I asked a friend (Labour activist, North-east) about Dehenna Davison, got this interesting reply:

Armsteen: So what's happening with the Member for Bishop Auckland then?

Friend : she's as bad as Hancock. We think she has done a deal with Richard Holden, the twat who is the Tory MP for North West Durham. His seat disappears in the Boundary Commission Review and much of it will be Bishop Auckland and West Durham.
And she can go and "work" for GB News.
By Watchman
I know a lot of councils are struggling, but this is quite spectacular

Thurrock council admits disastrous investments caused £500m deficit
https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... SApp_Other
By Tubby Isaacs
Samanfur wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:10 pm The MP for Hyndburn, thinking that it's entirely appropriate to snipe at a woman who's going to undergo surgery any time now, and currently undergoing tests for cancer:
Jesus.

I think she's deleted. She's playing it safe with Accrington Christmas lights on Twitter today.
By Samanfur
It's still on Facebook. A few people're using it as an opportunity to attack the lady's husband (Britcliffe's predecessor as MP), but the "You're all as bad as each other!" brigade seem to be out in force.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]