:sunglasses: 25 % :pray: 25 % :laughing: 37.5 % :cry: 12.5 %
By MisterMuncher
As the least ethnically diverse area of the UK, at least in his postulated NI secretary role he'll know who's who.
Arrowhead liked this
By mattomac
He inflicted on everyone, he was a bully to Universities bringing in all sorts of pointless ideas dreamt up within what seemed 10 minutes.

He wanted to destroy them and I think what he did will do Just that. He couldn’t gain control as he tried to with his loans so he forced every possible idea in to do so.

Good thing is he probably didn’t see it coming.
By satnav
Whilst Williamson's time as Education secretary was pretty appalling I personally wouldn't say that he was the worst Education Secretary. The policies of Michael Gove have had more of a long term negative impact on education than anything that Williamson has done. If Gove had not done away with course work at GCSE , accurately predicting student grades would have been a whole lot easier.
Boiler liked this
By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 12:46 pm Let us also not forget that Gove was behind the introduction of the vile Dominic Cummings into political life - remember the "Tory Education" Twitter feed?
It's the Mick Jagger principle.

Always get uglier people in your band.
davidjay liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]