:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
More savvy wisdom from Dom the other day. He doesn't mention who these journos are, funnily enough, but people BTL have run with "What about Laura K, eh?" Laura K wasn't at all silent on Hancock.

Coming next week from Dom- a tweet that just says "cui bono, eh?"

Oboogie liked this
By kreuzberger
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:04 pm Laura K wasn't at all silent on Hancock.
I beg to differ. They shat the bed on Friday morning, merely alluding to "unsubstantiated allegations" in the S*n, the poster boys of their newspaper review. There was zero attempt to follow up on the story or its implications.

The Maid of Milngavie was nowhere to be seen.
By AOB
I thought the main asset of Cummings was his ability to read the public. Why does he think anything he says will affect Johnson or the rest of them? Most people would stare at you blankly if you asked them if they remembered Boris proroguing Parliament and lying to the Queen just 20 months ago. Nothing Cummings has said thus far is a surprise anyway. A futile attempt at minimising. We already know Boris and the rest are cunts. You're a cunt too,
do you not see this Dommy? Nothing you say will change that. Minimising makes your own standing worse. You'd know that if you were half as intelligent as you're inexplicably made out to be by some.
Tubby Isaacs, Youngian, Spoonman and 1 others liked this
By Crabcakes
Cummings’ main - if not only - asset isn’t being some sort of genius, or knowing the public better than they do, or being able to understand a book on political tactics by reading the dust jacket. It’s that he’s willing to lie, cheat and ignore the rules. Works fine when the rules you bend are “enforced” by a toothless regulator, and you’re backed by secret millions, and then latterly your boss is the PM and tells everyone to cover your lies. Works a lot less well when your lies are laughable to all as opposed to playing to the prejudices of many, or you think you’re tech savvy enough to edit your own blog’s timeline undetected, or even more latterly when you now have no power or influence because your former boss doesn’t need you to become the boss anymore but his wife doesn’t like you and he’d rather keep her happy than you.
AOB liked this
By AOB
I bought into the notion that Cummings could read public mood. It's clearly not true.

If he hadn't been such a cunt previously then his words may have carried weight.

We had him pegged on here years ago.

He had a thread to himself. We were ahead of the game. An unpleasant man talking about his unpleasant former colleagues. That's all that's left.
By Andy McDandy
You know the sort of journalist who by blind luck breaks a massive story, then dines out on it for the rest of their life? Or indeed any profession, where an unlikely hit promotes someone beyond their talents? Like Liz Hurley for example.

That's Cummings.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:00 am
Youngian wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:34 am Won’t be the end of the world if Cummings’s black arts don’t shift the dial on Johnson’s polling. We might see the back of Dom for a period.
This is him gone for good. He'll be back working in Moscow before long.
Unlikely: Moscow knows the price of failure.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]