:sunglasses: 23.1 % :pray: 7.7 % :laughing: 69.2 %
By satnav
Former GB News bad boy Laurence Fox has been telling his followers that he has finally quit London to escape the madness of Sadiq Khan. Reading between the lines I would hazard a guess that his departure from London has been forced on him due to liquidity problems. He has not earned much over the last couple of years but has run up large legal bills resulting from his stupid comments on Twitter.

By selling his London home and moving to the sticks he will probably have generate enough cash to pay off some of his debts.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:12 am I suspect whoever's bankrolling Reclaim has realised what a liability he is, and that it's going nowhere. I'd also not be surprised if the rest of his family are keeping their distance.
Uncle Eddy Jackal is also a swivel eyed loon so Lauro might have moved into his gamekeeper hut.
Bet he’s not moving to be nearer to his people in Ashfield or Boston.
Are there any of these right wing grifters who don’t live in Londonistan or the wealthy Remoaner Home Counties?
I’m starting to like Lee Anderson as the best of that lot, he does genuinely put his back into helping his constituents and lives among them. Load mouthed prat that he is.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:38 am
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 4:12 am I suspect whoever's bankrolling Reclaim has realised what a liability he is, and that it's going nowhere. I'd also not be surprised if the rest of his family are keeping their distance.
Uncle Eddy Jackal is also a swivel eyed loon so Lauro might have moved into his gamekeeper hut.
Are there any of these right wing grifters who don’t live in Londonistan or the wealthy Remoaner Home Counties?
I’m starting to like Lee Anderson as the best of that lot, he does genuinely put his back into helping his constituents and lives among them. Load mouthed prat that he is.
In a "turd containing the tastiest sweetcorn" contest, Anderson looks like a winner.
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:38 am
Careful, that sounds like Stockholm Syndrome.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]