:sunglasses: 100 %
He's fummin'
Johnson will feel entitled to be the candidate in the first safe Tory seat by-election. By then he’ll be a yesterday man told to do one, hopefully.

Lord Dave is probably putting the feelers out touting his egg cup sized gravitas for an above party politics role. Fuck off back to your shed.
I don't think he has been banned for life. He body-swerved his punishment first time around by quitting rather than face a recall petition, but this is a new parliament. He could theoretically return via a by election.
Last edited by Abernathy on Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:26 pm Still not seeing how he could come back, with his lifetime ban from parliament.
He had his parliamentary pass withdrawn. If he were elected at a by-election, I am unsure what action this Parliament could take. It would be a big call to bar an elected member from taking their seat.
Just look at the state of this.

The fucking state...
Looks like he's been sleeping in them.
This came up in my Facebook Memories:

Youngian wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:58 am Johnson will feel entitled to be the candidate in the first safe Tory seat by-election. By then he’ll be a yesterday man told to do one, hopefully.

Lord Dave is probably putting the feelers out touting his egg cup sized gravitas for an above party politics role. Fuck off back to your shed.
There's no way he'd be happy as a backbench MP and no leader would give him the chance of building a powerbase.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ments.html

Some statements of the fucking obvious about the Olympics (did you know, he was mayor of an Olympic host city once?) followed by some claim that Labour is anti-sport, which seems to mean getting private schools to pay some fucking tax.
Labour's anti-sport because non-competitive sports days or something. Which wasn't the same thing as banning competitive sport, but anyway.

Ian Botham used to bang on about this stuff, and said it was bad because there was a competitive world out there. But why sport? Why not competitive chess too? Develop mental strength. Ian might have performed better against the West Indies with that.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:03 am Labour's anti-sport because non-competitive sports days or something. Which wasn't the same thing as banning competitive sport, but anyway.

Ian Botham used to bang on about this stuff, and said it was bad because there was a competitive world out there. But why sport? Why not competitive chess too? Develop mental strength. Ian might have performed better against the West Indies with that.
The counter-argument was that academic subjects were tested and examined. They didn't take place in front of the whole school, though.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:03 am Labour's anti-sport because non-competitive sports days or something. Which wasn't the same thing as banning competitive sport, but anyway.

If the last Labour Government was anti competitive sport why did they make money available to schools for inter school competitions which the 2010 Conservative led government then abolished? My wife is Head if PE at a state secondary school and used that money. Despite the last government’s best efforts there is still competitive school sport and it certainly was not banned by Labour. The usual myth peddling going on.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]