:sunglasses: 100 %
Around 2015 I saw confrontation on a London politics programme with Keir where Johnson was pronouncing ‘Schtarmer’ in a cod Central European accent. Wasn’t sure if Johnson was dog whistling that Keir Starmer is a ‘Kraut’ or a ‘yid’ but either way it was an early signal as to what a massive cunt Boris Johnson is. https://x.com/peston/status/17993569399 ... Dkr8MiQKBg
Attachments
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 484 times
Oboogie liked this
I read it. Remarkable stuff really - Johnson did all this amazing stuff and Britain is in the best shape it's ever known. Wish I could visit that Britain.
Isn't Johnson supposed to be doing election stuff for GBeebies? When they signed him they said he was going to do programmes and election coverage, but he's characteristically done fuck all so far.
He will "play a key role" in coverage of the UK and US elections next year and will host a series "showcasing the power of Britain around the world", the broadcaster said.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-67242822
Youngian wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:53 pm Labour bring up Truss (a proxy for Brexit when talking about economic stupidity) but why no mention of Johnson?
Almost everybody recognises Truss was a disaster whereas there are still people who look back fondly on Johnson and make excuses for him, safer to target the universally loathed Truss.
davidjay liked this
Oboogie wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:28 pm
Youngian wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:53 pm Labour bring up Truss (a proxy for Brexit when talking about economic stupidity) but why no mention of Johnson?
Almost everybody recognises Truss was a disaster whereas there are still people who look back fondly on Johnson and make excuses for him, safer to target the universally loathed Truss.
Plus I would guess that for some people Johnson brings to mind Corbyn.
Oboogie liked this
Youngian wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:15 pm Is he still here?
Might be an opportunity to woo over some more Tory voters as Reform ramps up fag packet giveaway promises that make Corbyn’s look modest.
The grifters have all developed cold feet.
What happened to heir enthusiasm for crossing the Atlantic to campaign for Trump?
Can anybody explain it?
Some.. Others are variations on the fact that he's talking as though this situation was something he's had happen rather than something he caused.

There's quite a bit of "Bring on Starmergeddon!" as a result.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]