:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:03 am Whether he stands will depend on who he listens to. if it's someone sensible, they might point out to him that defeat to a labour candidate would completely destroy any remaining credibility he had in terms of mistaking votes for the part for votes for him. If he listens to the rabid fanclub though to stroke his ego, he'll be expecting a landside so great that as a single independent MP he'll be expecting to form the next government.
I just disliked this by accident.

I think he will run, because his lot will find a moral victory in it. He's pretty much guaranteed at least second. It's also pretty much the perfect stage- he's got the prominence from having been Labour leader, and he can say anything he likes. "Wealth tax £100bn!"
By Cyclist
It's just as well the traditional Labour voters of North Shropshire aren't as stupid as the Corbynites. Had they been, they would all have voted Labour. Labour would probably come third, the Lib Dems second, and the Tories would have held the seat, albeit with a reduced majority. As it is, the Tory majority in parliament has gone down a little bit more, and another block has been removed from the Jenga tower that is Johnson's career.

Try explaining that to the cultists.
Oboogie liked this
By mattomac
They are trotting out that he worked for Paterson, he was doing work experience in college/school.

I assume it’s similar to the 2 weeks I did at the paper and the cafe when I was at school.

If I was political and wanted to do that I would have had to work for a LD in my local area.

They don’t care about Labour winning an election.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Local MPs routinely offer work experience places in their constituency offices.
By Malcolm Armsteen
That really isn't how school work experience works...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]