:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Cyclist
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:15 pm He rebelled on vaccine passports and mandatory NHS jabs.

He was zero covid a while ago.
If it's the Jezziah you're talking about I have to ask rebelled against who? I thought he was an independent MP.

I thought he wasn't going to get the whip back until he'd apologised properly for not dealing with the anti-Semitism he'd let flourish in the Party. Something he's not likely to do because he's either one himself, or is too stupid to understand what the problem is and doesn't believe he's done anything wrong. Or both.
By Abernathy
Correct, Cyclist. Corbyn is still not in receipt of the Labour whip, so not a Labour MP You do wonder why he wants the whip back anyway. All he ever does is fucking ignore it.
mattomac, Malcolm Armsteen, Arrowhead and 2 others liked this
By Abernathy
Cyclist wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:57 pm
Nah, he'll probably stand against an official Labour candidate and have his arse handed to him. At least I hope so.
That’s the ideal outcome. He’s automatically expelled from the party if he stands against an official Labour candidate. Even if a miracle happens and he gets elected as an independent, we’re still shot of the silly old fucker for good.
By Nigredo
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:15 pm He rebelled on vaccine passports and mandatory NHS jabs.

He was zero covid a while ago.

I find it peculiar that Jezza is against mandatory COVID vaccines when NHS staff have had to be vaccinated against hepatitis and a whole myriad of other diseases for a long time now. It's more a case of "add it to the list" than any new sinister plots.

Actually, I don't find it peculiar because Allotment Jesus is a holier-than-thou grandstanding thick twat.
Oboogie liked this
By mattomac
Have to say and say it with a very heavy heart but the NHS is a place the very sick and very ill and anyone with a condition has to go to seek treatment (unless they are lucky enough to be able to pay), this means a lot of people who have a lot of conditions, some serious and some not so serious.

However some have immune systems that are open to infection, there are cases of people taking the vaccine and later when Covid has got hold of them it’s been noted they had none of the antibodies because the drugs have suppressed their ability to fight.

With that being the case then as I said with a heavy heart say is a must.

The vaccine passport/LFT thing is a minor inconvenience for most and something that isn’t even particularly arduous to do if you really want to fake it.

It’s a temporary measure which will hopefully prevent the spread, do these people want this to end?

The far left showed themselves for what they are tonight. They like those rebel Tories don’t care about anyone but themselves every single one is selfish.
By Andy McDandy
I suspect he wants the whip back precisely so he can ignore it.

Ironically, he'll become the male Maureen Lipman, constantly flouncing out of the party so often that you wonder where he found the time to rejoin.
By Crabcakes
Whether he stands will depend on who he listens to. if it's someone sensible, they might point out to him that defeat to a labour candidate would completely destroy any remaining credibility he had in terms of mistaking votes for the part for votes for him. If he listens to the rabid fanclub though to stroke his ego, he'll be expecting a landside so great that as a single independent MP he'll be expecting to form the next government.
By Cyclist
Well, in his time as 'leader' (note inverted commas) he surrounded himself with, and only listened to, an echo-chamber. So, the listening to someone sensible option is a non-starter.

I hope to see the fucker get totally destroyed at the next GE. Maybe then the Momentumites might fuck off back to the SWP or CPGB, or whatever other rancid shitehole Militant were banished to all those years ago.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]