:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Abernathy
Perhaps I'm imagining this, but have the Trots/Corbynistas on social media gone terribly quiet just lately ?

Owen "Squealer" Jones hasn't written a Starmer-bashing article in the Grauniad for at least a couple of days.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Oboogie wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:24 pm
Abernathy wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:13 am ….. or even for being a rape suspect who skipped bail?
I believe that, under Swedish law, he's timed out on that so off Scot free. Or have I got that wrong?
I'm prett sure I read that too.
By Boiler
Wiki on the subject:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assange_v ... _Authority

On 12 August 2015, Swedish prosecutors announced that they had dropped their investigation into three of the allegations against Assange, because the statute of limitations had expired. The investigation into the rape allegation was dropped by Swedish authorities on 19 May 2017.
In May 2019, Swedish prosecutors reopened the investigation against Assange. The prosecutors expressed the intent to extradite Assange from the United Kingdom after he served his 50-week prison sentence for skipping bail.

In June 2019 the Uppsala District Court denied a request to detain Assange, thereby preventing his extradition to Sweden. It said the Swedish investigation did not require Assange's presence in Sweden. The prosecutor said she intended to issue a European Investigation Order to interview Assange instead.

The prosecution announced that the investigation had been dropped as of 19 November 2019.
By mattomac
davidjay wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:57 pm
Abernathy wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:02 pm Perhaps I'm imagining this, but have the Trots/Corbynistas on social media gone terribly quiet just lately ?

Owen "Squealer" Jones hasn't written a Starmer-bashing article in the Grauniad for at least a couple of days.
Chance be a fine thing:

I agree major challenges…

Why do the Tories have a 80 seat majority? Who is responsible for that?
By mattomac
First question I asked my friend about her baby health visitor recently was is does she know if she is vaccinated. With the NHS full of those who are on medicine that surpresses the immune system is really hope unless you cannot that you are vaccinated.

And considering her baby was born quite early

I find any further discussion of it redundant… sorry, Corbyn can fuck off, wouldn’t be surprised if he is close to his fuckwit brothers views.
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:14 pm He's popped up again in the Commons to condemn making health workers get vaccinated.

Not sure how that'll play with his younger fans. Maybe he's going back to his rump of Tariq Ali types.
I have often suspected that Corbyn Jr is closer to Corbyn Sr in his crackpot science theories than he lets on, and the reason he doesn't let on is he knows how damaging it'll be to his brand.
mattomac, Boiler, Nigredo and 2 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]