:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Have had his alternative to dealing with an attack on a NATO ally in 2001 yet? When I was at City University, we had John Pilger come to speak. His alternative was "intelligence". Not quite sure what that meant, but I recall we did something like it to kill Bin Laden later and Jez thought that was a "tragedy".

As Taylor Parkes said, Jez didn't so much leave Britain naked in the defence chamber as "fastened into a gimp mask with a horse-tail dangling out of its arse".
By The Weeping Angel
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:55 pm Have had his alternative to dealing with an attack on a NATO ally in 2001 yet? When I was at City University, we had John Pilger come to speak. His alternative was "intelligence". Not quite sure what that meant, but I recall we did something like it to kill Bin Laden later and Jez thought that was a "tragedy".

As Taylor Parkes said, Jez didn't so much leave Britain naked in the defence chamber as "fastened into a gimp mask with a horse-tail dangling out of its arse".
This is one of the problems I have with I have with Corbyn, Pilger, Sultana etc. They have no answer on what they would do after 9/11 and the activation of article 5.
By Tubby Isaacs
I was reminded today that Jez had some proposals for the BBC.

https://www.ft.com/content/894e38e2-a62 ... 42fe5e173f

As ever, he's got a couple of good ideas, even if I don't like direct elections to the BBC board of governors. That's going to be Farage shitfest every time. He's at least better than James Cleverley though.
James Cleverly, the Conservative party deputy chairman said Labour were demonstrating they did not know how to handle the economy.

“Tech companies would just put up their prices and pass this internet tax straight onto families and businesses across the country — adding more pressure to weekly bills,” he said.
The idea of this levy is that it reduces the cost of what needs to be raised by the licence fee. So if indeed it does all get passed on to consumers, the consumers would still be no worse off.
By Crabcakes
Youngian wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:20 pm He’s not addressing conference but this sorry looking line-up

No dialectical materialism workshop with Ted Grant. Lightweights.
On a purely aesthetic front, having an acronym as your logo that basically says TWAT is a bold choice...
Arrowhead, mattomac liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Just thought about the hail marys that Jez chucked in the last election, and how they might be a problem for Labour later.

https://fullfact.org/election-2019/what ... ug-prices/
Jeremy Corbyn has said this is “trade-negotiator speak for it being at a very advanced stage”, and the document from July 2019 states that discussions in a number of issues such as intellectual property are “well advanced”—although it remains unclear whether any agreement has actually been reached in this area.

So the documents show that, as expected, drug patents are a US negotiating objective in trade talks. But they don't clearly show us what, if anything, the UK has actually agreed.
In fairness to him, some of the text sounds like he says.

But I've never thought there's anything for Johnson in going down this road. Trade deals with the US were talked about so that Brexit didn't just sound like a vote to keep out Poles. Liz Truss is painlessly rolling deals over and looking dynamic, but does anybody particularly care about wide ranging news deals with the US? I think this one's going to sit there at the next election, with Johnson/whoever saying "This is what Labour said in 2019. Where's this drugs deal they talked about then?"
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]