:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 55.6 %
By mattomac
If that’s accurate then it really is about squeezing that vote.

Some people will still vote Reform here, I do worry they will get more votes than what is being suggested however they seem to more from the DKs, you know that lot the Tories needed rather than switches.

Doesn’t help them a lot unless the Tory vote really hollows out.
By Tubby Isaacs
I'm prepared to vote Green if that's the best way to defeat Sir Bill Wiggin, and it seems like it is.

In the meantime, prominent online Corbynite thinks it's outrageous to expect Greens to vote Labour in Clacton to defeat Nigel Farage. Doubtless the Labour core vote is people like him, right?

By Arrowhead
I've only just noticed that Ian Lavery is standing as a Labour MP again at this election, in the new constituency of Blyth & Ashington.

Very surprised at that, I'd have thought the current leadership would've easily found a way of getting him out of their hair by now. He doesn't strike me as being a likely loyal backbencher for the next five years?
By Youngian
There’s still a large don’t know contingent out there that could distort all these results. Peterborough is all over the place and it doesn’t feel like Labour has sealed the deal. The only certainty is there’s no longer any love for the Tories. Labour’s not just downplaying to keep the troops on their toes or quell hubris.
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 8:31 pm Onn the other hand, here's something more optimistic.

Tory support in Kent has been propped up by "Brexit bonus, coming soon!" since 2015. So you'd expect Kent to swing strongly against the Tories. But this is almost too good to be true.

Priced out Londoners moving in? Under an hour’s commute.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]