:sunglasses: 13.3 % :pray: 13.3 % :laughing: 66.7 % :cry: 6.7 %
By satnav
I didn't realise that when Farage was calling for parliament to be recalled on Monday he was actually enjoying a jolly in Hong Kong. I wonder if the taxpayer would have been expected to pay for his return flight if parliament had actually been recalled.

He is getting it in the neck today because there has been a major incident in his constituency but he is nowhere to be seen.
By Youngian
satnav wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 2:07 pm According to a letter circulating on Twitter, Farage has not yet held a surgery in Clacton and has no plans to hold one anytime soon.
You’d have expected Farage to spend his first few months pointing at pot holes in Clacton and holding surgeries every week to prove the libtards wrong. But he did nothing as an MEP and got away with it.
Attachments
IMG_7266.jpeg
IMG_7266.jpeg (173.06 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
By Watchman
Wonder why Frogman hasn’t asked “what everyone else is thinking “

BBC News: Girl, 11, and mum, 34, stabbed in central London

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ckg5xx0gly8o
By Abernathy
satnav wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2024 10:55 pm According to Farage's declaration of interests he earns £98,000 a month working for GB News, he claims that he works 32 hours a month for the channel. This utterly outrageous given how much the channel loses each year.

Being an MP is just a side hustle for him, no wonder he never visits Clacton.
Nigel Farage has tried to defend his huge GB News salary, much talked about this weekend, by trying to claim that much of the sums involved are eaten up in expenses and taxes. Only, Carol Vorderman spotted a problem with the explanation. It would appear that, if Farage is telling the truth, he has filled his submission in incorrectly. So, has Farage broken parliamentary rules, or is he lying to his followers?
kreuzberger liked this
By davidjay
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 3:27 pm Farage is claiming he’ll never go in a pub again if outdoor smoking is banned (lie) and that the next step will be anti-alcohol crusades (also a lie, and a very desperate one). I’m sure a very, very tedious and not at all tobacco lobby sponsored HoC speech will be coming soon *sigh*
There was a ridiculous comparison to drug dealers , but more importantly the news buletin I heard had him as the sole interviewee. Not the Tories, the Lib Dems, SNP or any other party. Reform's leader had the floor to himself. Whatever the subject, this scenario is guaranteed to be repeated over the next five years.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]