:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 7:35 pm What policies does Camilla think Rishi can pull out of the hat to relaunch his campaign. He has already unleashed his national service idea and pension boost what else can he propose that won't increase public spending or taxation?
Benefit cuts are almost certainly coming. I wish somebody other than Liz Kendall was in the shadow role. I think she can certainly do a job, but don't want her there.
By Watchman
satnav wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 7:35 pm What policies does Camilla think Rishi can pull out of the hat to relaunch his campaign. He has already unleashed his national service idea and pension boost what else can he propose that won't increase public spending or taxation?
Not forgetting suddenly developing a personality
By Tubby Isaacs
There's no mention of "open borders" for that charity Thangam Debonnaire, who'll probably lose her seat, donated to.

And campaigning to reduce misogyny is "virtue signalling", apparently. Not an important issue that holds lots of women and the economy back.

Does Kemi think "here are some wacky people you've never heard of" is going to cut it given the idiocy of people who've been Prime Minister under her lot?

By kreuzberger
He'll be kicking himself that he didn't trumpet "hanging fly-tippers".

(In fairness, if he had then added to that a spot of drawing and quartering, he would have secured my vote.)
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:21 pm Adjusting for tactical voting. I wonder how the Mail is going to present this. "Wake Up Britain" or "Get Penny Mordaunt In!"

A few more silly hats and Davey could become LOTO
Attachments
IMG_6593.jpeg
IMG_6593.jpeg (94.48 KiB) Viewed 571 times
kreuzberger liked this
By Arrowhead
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 9:21 pm Adjusting for tactical voting. I wonder how the Mail is going to present this. "Wake Up Britain" or "Get Penny Mordaunt In!"
That's amusing to look at, but never in 100 million years is the final result going to be anywhere near those numbers. I always work on the assumption there are 150-180 seats which are never going to return anybody other than a Tory MP, whatever the circumstances. Same numbers probably apply to Labour, as well.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Bones McCoy
Arrowhead wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 11:01 pm
That's amusing to look at, but never in 100 million years is the final result going to be anywhere near those numbers. I always work on the assumption there are 150-180 seats which are never going to return anybody other than a Tory MP, whatever the circumstances. Same numbers probably apply to Labour, as well.
The trouble with these numbers is we'll have Kuenssberg at 05:00 on 05/07 saying "Disappointing result for Labour"
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]