:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Yeah, Channel 4. Why haven't you preemptively denied a load of stuff that you haven't been accused of yet?

Andrew Parker on the other hand has denied all this apart from saying he was "goaded".

What about the other guy who even Reform admit was a fair cop? Did Channel 4 have that story in the bag, and add on a fake story? Why?

By Abernathy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2024 5:37 pm I'm not a lawyer, but wouldn't that be a rather big call? To sue the leader of a (in vote terms) major party in election week? By all means, put out a statement or whatever, but legal action?
Farage could be going down the Donald Trump route.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By davidjay
Possibly the least convincing reprimand ever.

Reform drops three candidates over offensive comments

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c727xz2kkgjo
Asked what Reform would say to voters in the constituencies where the candidates had been dropped, the party spokesman said he would “encourage them to vote for the party, by voting for these people on the ballot paper".

This way, he said people could still vote for Reform's "policy platform".
By Youngian
I can't believe that Sky News are broadcasting Farage's entire speech in Birmingham today. Have any other party leaders been afforded this amount of unchallenged airtime.

24 hour news stations have a lot of dead air time to fill so I’d be surprised if they haven’t broadcast other candidates’ equally tedious speeches.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]