:laughing: 100 %
By Yug
Further to Simon's post above, I too would like to point out that the Reform wanker in Saahfend is no relation of mine.

Come to think of it, I don't think Simon is related to me either, identical surname notwithstanding.
By kreuzberger
Reform UK activist filmed making racist comments about Rishi Sunak

Andrew Parker, who is canvassing in Clacton, also described Islam as ‘a cult’ and suggested asylum seekers should be shot

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ar ... ishi-sunak

In Germany, we have a crime on the statute which details Volksverhetzung - incitement of others. On the Island, that would put paid to legitimising this murderous intent and stop these fuckers in their tracks.
By Bones McCoy
Reform UK condemns campaigners' racist slurs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c10l5qd8p60o

In which are Nige goes all woke.
Reform UK has condemned campaigners for the party who were recorded by an undercover Channel 4 journalist apparently making racist, homophobic and Islamophobic comments while campaigning to elect Nigel Farage as an MP.

Undercover filming broadcast by Channel 4 News took place within the Reform UK campaign in Clacton, where Mr Farage is standing for office.

It also included an apparent assertion that the party has breached the local electoral campaign spending limit in the seat.

The report featured one canvasser talking about shooting illegal migrants and another man described as linked to the party calling a display of the Pride flag "degenerate".

Nige seems unfortunate.
Wherever he goes he attracts these types..
By satnav
Farage seems to have given an interview to Sky News condemning the bloke in the film.

Nigel Farage 'dismayed' after Reform activist filmed making 'appalling' slurs

This really is pathetic from Farage, he has stirred up this hatred and nastiness and now he wants to distance himself from the consequences.
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2024 10:55 pm Farage seems to have given an interview to Sky News condemning the bloke in the film.

Nigel Farage 'dismayed' after Reform activist filmed making 'appalling' slurs

This really is pathetic from Farage, he has stirred up this hatred and nastiness and now he wants to distance himself from the consequences.
As my.mum would say. "Sorry you did it, or sorry you got caught?"
By Abernathy
Well, this is it. These views are only "condemned" by the likes of Farage and Habib as "unacceptable"` when they are made public. In private, Ben and Nige are supremely comfortable with such views, and of course actively agree with them. 30p Lee Anderson has no such scruples/PR awareness, and vocalises similar shite on a regular basis.

Grifting, hatred-filled hypocrites, every one of them.
By Youngian
Do Reform have a voting demographic who disapprove of racist homophobic bigots?
Doubt either side will be convinced by Farage suspending the culprits and then caveating with ‘just talking like ordinary people who didn’t attend Oxbridge.’
Or maybe they will. Some pundit or other pointed out that no party wants to talk about Brexit as voters will be pissed off being reminded they were wrong.
Who gets angry about changing their minds when the facts change? Fucking idiots, that’s who.
By RedSparrows
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:35 am Worth pointing out that it's not a matter of "attending Oxbridge". If you spoke like that in a good many places, you'd be extremely foolish for doing so. Or masochistic.
Aye, this is one of those sneaky little fucking hyopcrisys populism plays.

It's the elites vs the people!!!
But I don't meet the criteria of 'elites' and I still think you're fascist pricks
You ain't the people!!!
Well, I suspect we're actually a larger group than you are - demonstrable even in polling and vote shares, no matter how sizable your rump of support - and good to know you're dismissive of non-elite concerns. Really democratic of you, you know?
TWO WORLD WARS ONE WORLD CUP
Brill, cheers now.

They drag us all down and pretend they have our blessing. Absolute fucking chancers.
Watchman, Samanfur liked this
By Andy McDandy
Yes, just like Braverman waffling about "luxury beliefs" - at least in the original argument, that meant "in favour of things that you never have to face the potential downsides of, because you're shielded or cushioned by your wealth/job security".

It came to mean "can string a sentence together and doesn't immediately begrudge or hate everyone else".
By RedSparrows
And imagine, imagine!!!!, a world where a Briton and an immigrant fall in love, or become chums at work. WOW.

WOW. HOW ELITE.

Sorry, I'm in a fucking furious mood this morning and typing rants on the internet is my pathetically neutered way of handling it.
By Crabcakes
Ah yes, the infamous Cuntman answering the cuntsignal - wherever there is an older, white, probably male, probably overweight and red in the face gammon with a desire to ensure no one ever has access to the privilege in life he has enjoyed and a few spare quid he can be easily relieved of, he’ll be there.

Just remember Cuntman has only 3 weaknesses: facts, his inability to fly light aircraft, and milkshakes.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]