:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:53 pm Good article. For a Tory I quite like Henry Hill - he's a realist in a world of fantasists.
He makes a salient point here that won’t win him any plaudits. Trying to convince people on our own side that wage stagnation is not just down to Osborne, Brexit or the banking crash can be hard work.
The UK’s GDP per capita (the actually important measure of how prosperous we are, not how many people we’ve added to the economy) has been flat since 2007, as have real wages.
By satnav
I can't believe that the BBC 10 o' clock news has just devoted the first 10 minutes of the bulletin to the Reform Party manifesto. Whilst they did point out its many failings a party that is only likely to pick up a handful of seats really shouldn't be getting that amount of coverage in the news. Newsnight are also going to be giving coverage to the manifesto as well.
By Abernathy
Yes, I’m sick of the undue prominence being given to Farage and his swivel-eyed followers.

His manifesto - sorry, contract is full of utter shite. Policies that if they were ever enacted would have the country on its fucking knees within 6 months. Hateful crap from beginning to end.

Farage is such a bloody grifter. And so is that cunt Habib.
By Youngian
Imagine how McDonnell or Reeves would be treated if they came out with Reform’s fag packet economic proposals. We’d never hear the last of it from morning to sunset. It’s an opportunity for Labour to grab a few more Conservative waverers who might be looking at Reform.
Andrew Neil has at least put his big boy trousers back on for the GE
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]