:laughing: 100 %
By mattomac
satnav wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 6:34 pm Tonight's party political broadcast by the Tories was a 5 minute silent film with just the words 'Britain is broke, Britain needs Reform'. Is this really all they have got? No policies, just a bland statement.
You mean reform…. Though I understand the confusion.
By MisterMuncher
For shits and giggles, they should agree but only on condition that, say, Michelle O'Neill gets a podium too. After all, she leads a party that have won actual seats.
Youngian, Watchman liked this
By Yug
Manfrog doesn't understand averages. There isn't one person turning up every minute. They arrive in groups. Whole days, or even weeks, can go by without any turning up at all.

So bollocks to the frog-faced cunt.
By Bones McCoy
Is it worth analysing the different electoral outcomes for Reform.

1. No seats - back to the margins, scream "so unfair" from the sidelines.

2. Farage alone elected - Nice little earner, pop in at your leisure and say the unsayable.

3. Farage and 10 or more MPs - Farage now has to herd this mob of misfits and weirdoes.

Farage alone seems like his optimal outcome.

Any others?
Any disagreement.
By Youngian
Maybe I’m reading this wrong but Reform are proposing to subsidise private health care by defaulting on public debt.
Who did Farage get pissed with when he wrote this on a fag packet? A former Greek or Argentinian finance minister, Bernie Madoff, Richard Murphy?
Attachments
IMG_6822.jpeg
IMG_6822.jpeg (343.73 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Last edited by Youngian on Mon Jun 17, 2024 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Bones McCoy
Thought for the day.

Twitter hides "like chains" just before Reform declares its slate of candidates.

Three weeks ago it would have been a simple matter to see who a specific candidate liked.
If one had given 2,000 likes and 1,800 were to various fascist organisations, now we will never know.

Longer term, it'll be slightly harder to trace the Fash org-chart, and create those diagrams like Rock Family Trees.
Nothing we can't overcome, but it'll tae longer and require more resource to check out wrong-uns.
By Rosvanian
Bones McCoy wrote:Is it worth analysing the different electoral outcomes for Reform.

1. No seats - back to the margins, scream "so unfair" from the sidelines.

2. Farage alone elected - Nice little earner, pop in at your leisure and say the unsayable.

3. Farage and 10 or more MPs - Farage now has to herd this mob of misfits and weirdoes.

Farage alone seems like his optimal outcome.

Any others?
Any disagreement.
Three weeks ago Farage was ready to feck off America to help his pal. Now he says he wants to be PM in 5 years. There is nothing in his past to suggest he is willing to be anything other than a grifter looking for his next media opportunity and way to make a fast buck .
By Bones McCoy
Conservativehome Today:

Two articles that show Tories have given up ...

Neither side in the looming Tory wars is yet prepared to be honest about why it failed

https://conservativehome.com/2024/06/17 ... it-failed/

And are seeking a new pied piper ...

Nigel Farage: My message to ConservativeHome readers – it’s time to join the revolt

https://conservativehome.com/2024/06/17 ... he-revolt/
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]