:laughing: 100 %
By Youngian
Reform want to maximise their national vote share which is why they’re standing in every constituency (goodness knows what the 600th best candidate is like, a puddle of mud?). Having the media fawning over Farage (the candidate for a seaside pensioner constituency) jabbering every day will gain the party a few more votes.
By davidjay
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:05 pm I don’t think the Tory election pact will work this time - I think they sense they can replace them. Throwing in their lot with a horrendous bunch of losers will see them lose a stack of support that simply won’t vote at all, but will 100% galvanise anti-Tory tactical voting.

Could be a couple of top Tory defections designed to inflict maximum damage on Sunak? Braverman maybe? Making beating up immigrants policy would be right up her rancid alley.
I honestly don't think they're bright enough to think through the negatives of a pact. The party that Michael Heseltine called the most effective election-fighting machine in Western Europe went alongside the more sensible MPs in 2019. Now they'll think no Reform opposition will mean more seats won and Farage will bring his fan club with him. But I wouldn't be surprised if he ditches Reform altogether to become a Tory candidate.
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:03 pm Reform want to maximise their national vote share which is why they’re standing in every constituency (goodness knows what the 600th best candidate is like, a puddle of mud?). Having the media fawning over Farage (the candidate for a seaside pensioner constituency) jabbering every day will gain the party a few more votes.
Farage can't really go on without running in the election without being increasingly laughed out of town by the rest of the panel, if not by BBC presenters. Nobody else in Reform is up to replacing him, and if he's not there the vote share will tank.

Doesn't matter if he wins in Jaywick or not. He probably would rather he didn't, so he's free to go grifting with Trump. I wonder if he'll pull a surprise here and run somewhere else.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:24 pm
Youngian wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:03 pm Reform want to maximise their national vote share which is why they’re standing in every constituency (goodness knows what the 600th best candidate is like, a puddle of mud?). Having the media fawning over Farage (the candidate for a seaside pensioner constituency) jabbering every day will gain the party a few more votes.
Farage can't really go on without running in the election without being increasingly laughed out of town by the rest of the panel, if not by BBC presenters. Nobody else in Reform is up to replacing him, and if he's not there the vote share will tank.

Doesn't matter if he wins in Jaywick or not. He probably would rather he didn't, so he's free to go grifting with Trump. I wonder if he'll pull a surprise here and run somewhere else.
What if he doesn't announce he's running.
What if he does the same as he did last time and announces standing down candidates in all the tory marginals.
By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:27 pm
What if he doesn't announce he's running.
What if he does the same as he did last time and announces standing down candidates in all the tory marginals.
Last time, the Tories had Bozo and Brexit to bargain with. This time they've got Sunak and, as far as I can tell, nothing else.
By Abernathy
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:27 pm What if he does the same as he did last time and announces standing down candidates in all the tory marginals.

If Reform UK was going to do that, wouldn’t it be Big Dicky Tice announcing it, not Farage ?

Big Dicky’s been pretty adamant up to now that that definitely isn’t on the cards under any circumstances.
By Watchman
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:29 pm Don't panic.

He's going to be the new "alternative straight white anti-establishment" Doctor Who.

“Is he bollox, that’s my gig” says Lozza Fox
By Abernathy
So the nicotine-stained man-frog is taking over as leader of Reform UK from Big Dicky Tice and standing in the election after all, eh ? Quelle surprise. What a cunt.

Let’s hope Sunak is correct that a vote for Reform UK is handing Keir Starmer the key to ten Downing Street.
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:16 pm Clacton. Cunt central.
This is pretty funny, because it’ll be hell on Earth for him if he wins. Loads of moaning old fuckers demanding his attention, lager-swilling tattooed wankers wanting photos with him, and one of the most dismal, deprived seaside towns in the U.K. to call home.
Oboogie, Spoonman liked this
By Crabcakes
Oboogie wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:21 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 2:38 pm so he’ll be either standing as an emergency measure or reluctantly taking on the role of leader, so he can get his oar in.
Or, as it turns out, both.
I suspect the decision is so late in the day because he wanted to make absolutely sure it’s as cast iron a likely win as possible. What a brave boy he is.
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
soulboy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 4:19 pm He is going to be on Clacton Pier tomorrow. Lovely place for a long walk...
Failing that, he could take a drive down a local country lane and emulate Mr Craig Fairbrass in any one of his Essex gangster films.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:54 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 3:27 pm What if he does the same as he did last time and announces standing down candidates in all the tory marginals.

If Reform UK was going to do that, wouldn’t it be Big Dicky Tice announcing it, not Farage ?

Big Dicky’s been pretty adamant up to now that that definitely isn’t on the cards under any circumstances.
Big Dicky's no longer the leader.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]