:sunglasses: 28.6 % :pray: 14.3 % :laughing: 32.1 % :cry: 25 %
By mattomac
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 11:36 pm RFK was supposed to be there to take votes off of Biden, so it’ll be interesting to see if this backfires - the people voting for him aren’t necessarily Trump fans and may not take the bait and switch well at all.
I didn’t think it mattered that much but it will be interesting, I read an interesting article about the Kennedy name and its mythology.

People vote for that kind of rubbish.
By Crabcakes
Apparently RFKs wife is none too pleased either.

I have a suspicion this is going to hurt Trump, not help. RFKs supporters feel betrayed, and it smacks of desperation that’s going to play into the narrative of Trump’s campaign being on the skids.

Plus Trump will leave him out to dry at some point and then there’ll be the exposure of whatever dubious deal was done. So there’s that too.
By Abernathy
I only found out recently that RFK’s missus is the actor Cheryl Hines, known for playing Larry David’s partner in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

You might have formed the impression from that that here was a very intelligent, attractive woman with a progressive outlook (I did), and wondered why the buggering fuck she actually married an anti-vaxxer crank like Kennedy. I still do.
By MisterMuncher
Abernathy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2024 12:24 pm I only found out recently that RFK’s missus is the actor Cheryl Hines, known for playing Larry David’s partner in Curb Your Enthusiasm.

You might have formed the impression from that that here was a very intelligent, attractive woman with a progressive outlook (I did), and wondered why the buggering fuck she actually married an anti-vaxxer crank like Kennedy. I still do.
If you have the time to spare, Behind The Bastards have just finished a four part series on RFKJR, and from that I learned the real mystery might be why she's still with him
By AOB
Foo Fighters have reacted after Donald Trump used one of their songs during his presidential election campaign

This article details a substantial amount of acts who have objected to Trump using their stuff. I've always thought it amusing MAGA types belt out Springsteen's Born In The USA, stupidly ignorant to its meaning.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]