:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
How about “The opening ceremony of the 2024 Olympic games is a ceremonial occasion staged to mark the beginning of the four yearly series of international sporting events known as “the Olympic Games”. ?
RandomElement liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Mr Family man can explain this to his kids first.
In September 1987, Galloway was asked by a journalist about his relationship to a woman during the 1986 War on Want conference on the Greek island of Mykonos. Galloway admitted having an extra-marital affair,[21][40] saying:

I travelled to, and spent time in, Greece with lots of people, many of whom were women, some of whom were known carnally to me. I actually had sexual intercourse with some of the people in Greece. And if the British public and BBC Scotland think that's of interest they are welcome to broadcast it.
By Tubby Isaacs
The bit after that says it all about the Labour Party of that era.

He not only survived all this but got selected to a new seat in 1997.
In February 1988, the executive committee of his constituency Labour Party passed a vote of no confidence in him by 15 to 8.[41][44] The constituency's general management committee voted 54-to-44 in favour of the motion a fortnight later on 22 February, although just three of the 25 members in the trade union section supported it.[44]

Galloway gained re-selection when challenged by Trish Godman (wife of fellow MP Norman Godman) in June 1989, but failed to get a majority of the electoral college on the first ballot. This was the worst result for any sitting Labour MP who was reselected, but Galloway gained 62% in total in the final vote. Galloway assured his party there would be a "summer of peace and reconciliation" in his acceptance speech, but this did not happen. Many members of the party who had supported Godman reportedly refused to work for Galloway in the next election, including Johann Lamont, who later became Leader of the Scottish Labour Party in 2011
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]