:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 11.1 % :laughing: 55.6 %
By Yug
I could end up with a Labour government for the rest of my life? And all I have to do is walk to the village hall and put a cross in a box? Wow! Roll on next Thursday, I can't wait!
Oboogie, kreuzberger, slilley and 1 others liked this
By Abernathy
The Tories’ last desperate act in this campaign seems to involve treating electors as gullible idiots, and targeting them as such - shades of the 2016 referendum. Unfortunately, experience shows that there are quite a few gullible idiots out there who are susceptible to this sort of shite.

Quite disgusting, but perhaps not unexpected.
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2024 7:28 pm This seems less than competent.

Mrs Watch received one this morning in the post, from our soon to be ex-MP
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Crabcakes
We’ve had literally nothing from the Tories - and until 2017 this was a Tory seat and had been for ages, and is (well, until Friday ;) ) the one red seat in a sea of blue in the area. If they’re not even making a token gesture in potentially winnable marginals, they must be in real, real trouble on their internal polling.

I cannot wait for that exit poll.
By Oboogie
WsM has been Tory since the seat was created in 1918 apart from a year (1923) when it was Liberal and 1997 – 2005 when it was LibDem. Since then it has been a safe seat for John Penrose (majority 17,121 in 2019).
You Gov’s MRP poll currently has:
Lab 39%, Con 33%, Reform 13%, LD 9%
It’s quite apparent that the LDs are (unofficially) standing aside here to allow Labour a free run, they’re usually quite active campaigners locally but this time they are invisible (as are the Greens).
So there’s a real possibility we might win here through tactical voting.
By Andy McDandy
We're on the line between Lancaster (Labour) and Morecambe (Tory). We've had the Labour election pack (window poster etc), and leaflets off the Greens, LDs, and 2 from Reform (both badly proof read and stressing immigration). Nothing from the Tories.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]